As we discussed in Part 1, the insurance document management services of a document management company such as OSAM provide multiple benefits to businesses of all sizes. Read on as we continue our discussion of the advantages of insurance document management services.
OSAM’s OnBase solutions help underwriters balance speed, service and profitability with the precision and accuracy of a tightrope walker. Without OnBase, underwriters are forced to rely on manual, paper-based processes and legacy systems that limit accessibility and put the organization in jeopardy. The speed, risk and profitability concerns that underwriting teams balance can mean the difference to your company’s bottom line. OnBase brings information together from multiple sources to give underwriters the tools they need to most effectively manage risk. No more thumbing through papers and folders or toggling between three separate screens; with OnBase underwriters have all the data they need in one place—at their fingertips.
- Consistently write accurate, quality policies in a timely manner
- Automate processing to ensure consistent decisions and reduce risk
- Provide instant access to all relevant information across applications and repositories
- Enable instant reporting
Customer Service – Our document management company has developed imaging systems that allow for immediate access to insurance documents at any given time.
- Automate touch points and increase meaningful customer communication
- Improve consistency and timeliness of customer communication
- Respond to customer inquiries faster and enable single-call resolution as well as self-service
- Identify your best representatives with process transparency
Back Office – OnBase frees operations teams to spend their time working on the projects they were hired to do instead of putting all their efforts into managing paper. In addition to resolving the document management problem, our document management company’s software increases employee productivity and morale, giving them the time and willingness to make a difference for you.
- Automate agency communications in real-time, including commission statements and policy changes
- Simplify order processing and three-way matching
- Never recreate a document again – integrate with virtually any ERP and HR system including SAP, Lawson and PeopleSoft
- Shorten the hiring cycle to find and hire the best people
For more information about our document management company, contact OSAM Document Solutions, Inc.