Imagine the benefits of efficiently managing your CAD drawings and documents with a low-cost, high-performance system that does not require any maintenance.
OSAM’s Engineering Document Management solutions help businesses:
- Organize and control files
- Provide easy access to the latest revisions
- Automate document approval procedures
- Securely view, print, and redline drawings and documents
- Ensure regulatory compliance
What We Do
OSAM can scan all existing engineering content including drawing files, ECO files and project folders; then create intelligent indexing schemes for cross reference and workflow processes.
OSAM’s engineering document management solutions can be applied throughout your business. We do this using our integrated approach. First we perform a free, detailed inventory of your current document management process during which our experienced team identifies your “pain points”. Then, we establish a proof-of-concept process where we clearly define your “as is” and “to be” environment. This process may involve an actual demonstration of your proposed solution. Lastly, OSAM presents a detailed quotation and proposal.
OSAM utilizes OnBase solutions to manage the complex workflow for Engineering Change Orders (ECOs).
- Automate Engineering Change Requests (ECRs) with OnBase forms.
- Integrate with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and processes.
- Ensure use of latest drawing and specs with revision control tools.
- Incorporate immediate access to all documents affected by the ECO process:
- Engineering paper
- CAD drawings
- Cert files
- Bill of materials
For more information about our document management solutions, contact OSAM Document Solutions, Inc.